Our dance schedule lists our weekly classes, we occasionally will offer master classes so check back often.
What Dance Classes are Right for My Child?
Dance classes in Orlando for all ages. Our junior dance classes are generally for dancers from 7-11 yrs old, and our teen
dance classes are for dancers 12 and up. This, of course, is only a guideline, and placement will be determined with their first class. We also have mini
dance classes for students 3-6 and adult dance classes.
When contacting us, help us to serve you better by letting us know the answers to...
- How old is your child/student?
- What training, how many years of training has your child had, and where
did they dance before?
- Is this their first experience in a dance studio?
- What Orlando dance classes or Orlando dance camp weeks are they interested in?
- What is the primary goal you would like to achieve with
your child/student at Dance Centers of Orlando?
Dance Classes and Styles
ALL Classes determined by placement
Visit one of the main styles of dance Dance Centers of Orlando teaches below to learn more
about that style and DCO teachers
and view our dance schedule:
Silks & Lyra
Additional Dance and Acting Classes in Orlando may be offered in:
- Partnering - the dances whose basic
choreography involves coordinated dancing of two partners.
- Voice - is for students who enjoy
singing & wish to improve their vocal technique regardless of ability:
breathing, support, phrasing, diction, intonation & tone quality
- Acting - when a person tells the
story by portraying a character and usually, speaking or singing the written
text or play.
- Improvisational Acting - is a form of
theatre in which the actors perform spontaneously. Actors typically create
dialogue, setting, and plot extemporaneously. The basic skills of listening,
clarity, confidence, and performing instinctively and spontaneously are
considered important skills for actors to develop.
Orlando Dance Schedule